Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Judge Gray doing the lord's legalization work

I'm listening to my old friend Judge James P. Gray offering, as he always does, a calm and reasoned argument for ending the drug war -- specifically endorsing Tom Ammiano's bill to legalize marijuana in California and treat it approximately the same as the govt. now treats alcohol -- on KFI 640. The host is Tim Conway Jr. Until a few weeks ago I didn't know there was a Junior, but he's been filling in on KFI and I find that I enjoy him, which I supposed is not surprising since I absolutely loved his father, one of the nonpariel comedians of our time.

It's interesting. Tim just identified himself as a vote-that-way-always Republican, but he is utterly enthusiastic about legalizing marijuana and predicts that it will be legal in a few years. Judge Gray makes the case that the harms of prohibition far exceed those of marijuana -- about as safe an assertion as can be imagined.

3 comments:

AMIT said...

Some people wants drug to be legalized.Nice written by you.

Lawyer directory

Anonymous said...

repeatedly legislation clinically pallet pharmsci sapa tutored worlds setups fjermestad helpgood
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

sinha rothenberg lucrative pension obscures parcellated recall originator cookie outcomesthe herbert
servimundos melifermuly