Sunday, January 06, 2008

Having a great time in New Hampshire

I've been in New Hampshire since Friday night, and I've been having a great time. I attended parts of the Free State Project's Liberty Forum, and was impressed with the incredible enthusiasm of these libertarian-minded people who have decided to move to New Hampshire to influence the political climate of the state. I also attended the ABC News/Facebook debates at Saint Anselm College Saturday night and blogged real-time incessantly throughout the debates. Went to Ron Paul's speech at the Free State Project today, which got an incredibly enthusiastic response.

I'll put up a few more posts on specific aspects of my trip, but if you want a fairly complete picture, go to the Register's Horserace'08 blog. Be sure to hit the "more" button if you want to see all the posts. I've been a busy boy!

No comments: