Friday, December 14, 2007

'Tis the Season

I'm not finding it easy to find time to blog these days, though for mostly pleasant reasons. I'm a stickler for having our tiny white lights on every branch of the tree, including the interior, and that took about four hours -- then the ornaments. We still need to find which bin the garland is in and the lights that go with it. Tomorrow is slated to be a heavy shopping day. And on and on. You know, you're probably doing much the same.

It's also busier than usual at a newspaper during holidays, because everybody wants at least some time off and the paper has to be filled with something. Plus, with the increasing emphasis on the Web, we're blogging constantly, always mindful of the fact that revenues are down and we need to attract sets of eyes. We've just started an election blog in addition to all the others. I don't always feel like writing when I get home. Plus, I'm going to New Hampshire for several days prior to the primary through election day, and there's planning to be done.

Well, enough whining. I actually love Christmas and look forward to a joyful season. And there's still plenty going on in the world to notice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the great work you have done for the cause of freedom, even if I don't agree with you on immigration.

Merry Christmas.