Friday, December 21, 2007

If the election interests you

The Register has a new blog, dubbed "Horserace '08," on the presidential election. Its contributors include not only our three Register editorial writers, but philosopher Tibor Machan, Freedom Newspapers' official philosophical guru and writers from other papers in the Freedom Communications chain. I'm especially taken by the contributions from Scott Shackford, whom I don't believe I've met, a Gen X-er who's editor of our Desert Dispatch in Barstow. Our idea is to view this year's "advance auction of stolen goods," as Mencken put it, from a libertarian perspective. I suspect we'll have more news of Ron Paul than any other newspaper or media company, and perhaps more than all the others combined. I hope you'll like it, bookmark it and return to it often.

No comments: