Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bruins looking really strong!

I had to be out yesterday so we recorded the UCLA-Notre Dame basketball game and I watched it today. It's difficult to overstate just how encouraged I feel. They're driving the lane and being aggressive offensively rather than settling for threes and long jump shots, and they're beginning to dominate opponents. I think (well, hope) they're turned a corner and this is the way they'll be playing for the rest of the season. I'm especially glad to see some of the freshmen besides Jrue Holiday getting decent minutes and starting to perform well. That kind of depth should portend a deep run into the tournamemt -- and maybe a four-four? And Alfred Aboya is becoming a force.

Incidentally, the Lakers are performing remarkably well without Andrew Bynum. Lamar Odom was incredible today.

No comments: