Sunday, September 09, 2007

New blog at the Register

We've launched a new blog at the Register, with me as the principal writer. It's called Eye on the Empire, and it will deal mostly with the foreign-policy activities of the U.S., and developments in the rest of the world that affect U.S. interests or perceived interests. It will also discuss domestic-policy developments with roots in foreign policy and perceived threats, like the Patriot Act, surveillance programs, and decisions about where to store and how to treat captives. This is an unabashed plea to visit it, bookmark it, come often, and tell your friends. It will sometimes treat topics similar to what I discuss here, but it will be both more narrowly focused and more comprehensive than what I do here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should email my pal about it.