Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can the Bruins bite the Bears?

It was too painful to write about last week's game with Oregon because the lapses just put it out of reach and the offense was so ineffective. I hope it was just Kevin Prince being rusty and that he'll come out of his funk on Saturday. Richard Brehaut, the true freshman, had some good sequences and showed that he has a pretty good arm, and the defense actually held Oregon's effective offense to 10 points, but they just couldn't get into the end zone.

I don't know what to make of Cal. Were they overrated early, or did they have lapses? I suspect they'll be eager for redemption after the embarrassing loss to USC. and Jahvid Best is a helluva running back, though the record shows he can be kept in check. So I just don't know how the Bruins, a 3-point underdog, will do on Saturday. I'm hoping they come into their own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).